Friday, March 02, 2007

Carnivals and Content and dis-Continuity

This week I am still messing around with New Blogger templates and trying to figure out what I can and cannot do in this Brave New Blogger World. Next week I'll be flying to Cabo to meet a friend who will be racing his sailboat Morpheus in the `07 Newport Beach to Cabo San Lucas Yacht Race. The progress of the Morpheus can be tracked here during the race, and as well as on his blog. I am not in the race crew, but will be enjoying a portion of the more relaxing (I hope) sail home.

UPDATE 03/04/07: The race is underway!

Net-net: while I may attempt to sporadically connect along the way, the reality is that blog posts will be few and far between from now until my return on or about St. Patricks day. In the meantime, permit me to direct your attention to these recent Blog Carnivals, representing a fine collection of recent blogospheric activity.
"Enter every carnival you can find. Who cares what the theme of the carnival is alleged to support. Your dodgy product is as useful to a cat blogger as it is to a hobby or food blogger. You are smarter than the host, and definitely smarter than the readership. It's all about the links baby."
There have been no takers for my offer to host the next edition of the Carnival of Divided Government UNDECIMUS - Special Ides of March Edition, which was tentatively scheduled to post on March 15. Consequently, we will instead postpone and rename the next edition as the Carnival of Divided Government UNDECIMUS - Special St. Patricks Day Hangover Edition which we now fully intend to post on the day I return from my sailing adventure - Sunday, March 18. Blog articles may be submitted for this edition of the carnival of divided government using the carnival submission form. Submitted posts must use include the words and/or concept of "divided government" to be considered. Past posts can be found on the blog carnival index page.

Divided and Balanced.™ Now that is fair.

Carnival of Divided Government

No comments: